Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Algumas saudades

Existem saudades que nem sequer desfalecem...
Aqui para uma grande senhora. Uma estrela deste céu.
If I had only known it was the last walk in the rain, I'd keep you out for hours in the storm. I would hold your hand like a life line to my heart. Underneath the thunder we'd be warm. If I had only known it was our last walk in the rain. If I had only known I'd never hear your voice again, I'd memorize each thing you ever said and on those lonely nights I could think of them once more and keep your words alive inside my head if I had only known I'd never hear your voice again. You were the treasure in my hand. You were the one who always stood beside me. So unaware I foolishly believed that you would always be there. But then there came a day and I turned my head and you slipped away. If I had only known it was my last night by your side I'd pray a miracle would stop the dawn and, when you'd smile at me, I would look into your eyes and make sure you knew my love for you goes on and on... If I had only known... If I had only known the love I would've shown... If I had only known...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful.I´ve no words ... except to say " my feelings exactly"